Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to review, update and change these Terms at any time and we will promptly post our most recent version of such Terms on our Site. By continuing to use our Site, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our Site if we reasonably consider that you have failed to comply with these Terms.
All of the logos, designs, materials and content of our Site (including graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, designs etc) are owned and/or licensed by us and protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. Such material and content are available for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, transmitted or distributed in any way without our prior written consent
3. Website Use
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Avocado and our Artists and it does not constitute any financial or other advice. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to or services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that the content of our Site, or that any information given through it is accurate, complete, reliable or current nor do we guarantee any specific result from use of our Site. Therefore, you acknowledge that your use the Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4. Third Party Websites and "buy ticket links"
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that any third party websites are accurate, complete, legal, reliable or current or that they will safeguard the security of your information or be free from viruses or other harmful elements. We cannot endorse, nor are we responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites nor do we guarantee any specific result from use of such websites. Any use of such websites must be at your sole risk. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transactions with any of these third parties
Avocado does not operate a ticket outlet, does not sell tickets and we do not ourselves put tickets on sale through others. Where available "buy tickets" links link to the event promoters chosen ticket outlet for your convenience only. Those tickets are not sold by or through us but are sold by the events promoter via an outlet of their choice. In case you have got any queries regarding tickets please contact the relevant promoter or ticket outlet, that’s whether you have questions regarding your purchase, how to purchase or any queries regarding show cancellations and refunds etc
We have compiled this website in good faith. However, we cannot ensure that the Site will be free of defects, including viruses or other harmful effects, and we disclaim all representations and warranties express or implied (including fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability) in relation to the Site (and/or any website accessed though the Site), including in relation to any software downloaded from the Site. Neither Avocado nor any third party suppliers or users of the Site (including any advertisers or sponsors) will be liable for any damages arising from use of the Site (or such third party websites) and each individual user of the Site assumes full liability for all costs arising from such use. Avocado is not responsible or liable for any of the actions, products or services or any third party referred to on the Site (including any performers, venues etc or any products or services). Avocado does not endorse the content of any third party website (whether or not accessed through a link on the Site) nor can it warrant, represent or ensure that such website or its content is accurate, legal, reliable or safe.
6. Prohibited Materials and Conduct
In respect of any materials or content you intend to post, submit, publish or make available on our Site (including any forums or bulleting boars) (“Materials”), you acknowledge that the following is strictly prohibited on the Site and illegal:
- any Materials which are obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, racist, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, invade the privacy of anyone, could be unsuitable or harmful to minors (including any attempts to contact or solicit information from anyone under 18), or contain indecent language or images, contains information which is false or misleading, or are otherwise illegal or contain unlawful content; and
- any Materials which advocate or discuss illegal activity (including any illegal or unauthorised copying of a copyrighted work); infringe and/or violate any right of a third party;
You further acknowledge that the following activities and conduct are prohibited on our Site:
- to advertise, sell or solicit products or services, to solicit information from other users or to use our Site for any commercial purposes whatsoever (including any resale of tickets);
- to use the Site for political campaigning, chain letters, mass or junk mailings, chain letters, any unsolicited mass emailing (ie SPAM) or phishing;
- to post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- to post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board;
- all users of the Site who are under 18 must first obtain the consent of their parent or guardian before posting any Materials on the Site or entering any public areas of the Site (including any forum or bulletin boards);
- you may not create links to our Site without our express prior written consent. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site; and
- you may not use any monitor or copy our Site or its content for any other unauthorised purpose. You shall not use device that may interfere with the proper working of the Site or conduct any activity that imposes a disproportionately large load on the Site.
We reserve the right to review, remove or edit any content from our Site at any time without notice to you including any content which we consider may breach these Terms and/or is illegal or contains unlawful content. We also reserve the right to block access to the Site or terminate the right to use the Site in respect of any person who we reasonably suspect of breaching these Terms or acting unlawfully. We may release information about you if we are required to do so by law, or if the release of the information is necessary or appropriate to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
7. Your Materials
In respect of any Materials that you post, submit, publish or make available on our Site (including any forums or bulleting boars):
- you agree to ensure that they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third; and
- you hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such Materials. We may edit or modify your Materials at any time.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we liable to you for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive loss or damages, including lost profits or goodwill, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of your Materials. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Site that is not ours and we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such content or information available through the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Materials provided by you (including any links you provide to other website).
These Terms shall be governed by German Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any of these Terms are unenforceable the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect.